• Multilingual graduate from Top Tier European university with MSc in Finance and BSc in International Economics and Management, currently continuing education with MSc in Biotechnology at John Hopkins University (USA)
• Results-driven management consultant specializing in pharmaceuticals and healthcare, with 7+ years of experience with leading projects for Top 10 Pharma and medium-to-large US biotechnology companies
• Recognized partner in the definition and execution of global launch plans, clinical development, medical, public and government affairs programs, brand maximization, innovative pricing and market access solutions.
• Truly global expertise (EU27, US, Canada, Russia) across multiple therapeutic areas (rare diseases, gastroenterology, neurology, psychiatry, rheumatology, cardio-vascular diseases, ophthalmology, dermatology)
• Outstanding ability to leverage on secondary research analyses to conduct primary research, identify gaps, define trends, draw conclusions and present insightful recommendations